Friday, March 29, 2013

Madelyn is 3!

 


Happy birthday Ms Madelyn!  You're 3!  I can hardly believe it was only three years ago I held your precious little self in my arms for the first time.  You amaze me and impress me every single day.  You are smart, kind, intelligent, beautiful, and so very very special.  Thank you for giving me the most treasured job in the whole world...being your and J's mommy!  

I'm hoping I gave a good summary of you in each blog post over the last year, because I don't know how I could possibly do it justice here.   In a nut shell, the last year was filled with laughter, dancing, singing, clothes (you picking them out and changing them multiple times a day), cooking (you love helping in the kitchen..making waffles is your favorite), arts n crafts (gluing and painting are your favorites), eating out (Cafe Hollander and Lakefront Brewery), and playing with all of your friends.  You have challenged me (2.5 was tough).  You have warmed my soul.  And you have made me so very very proud.  
I couldn't agree with this any more!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment