Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sully comes to play!

I love that my family gets to know some of my dear friends' children.  These are friends that I made as a child.  Our friends Andrea and Steve recently moved to the Milwaukee area with their little boy Sully.  He has stayed with twice now!  I adore him.
 Madelyn talks so much like an adult.  It's good for her to be around kids more.  She asked Sully, "Sully, do you follow directions?"  She also offered to carry him to the table to paint and do stickers. 
If you were wondering if the BOB can accommodate three children, the answer is yes! (See Casey, we can have a third child and I promise I won't buy a new stroller!) Although, Madelyn doesn't look all that comfortable, she rode in this spot for almost a mile  to watch the St. Patty's day parade.  Madelyn enjoyed the show and danced along the street.  I'm not sure about the boys! They were silent and staring blankly for a good portion of the parade!
 
Snack time in the tunnel!
Tired kids! (I'm sure Andrea would like me to mention the pink jammies.....Sully borrowed M's for the night!)



No comments:

Post a Comment