Friday, March 29, 2013
JT (And the T is for Trouble!)
My dear Jaybird,
You are 13 months! Oh man oh man! You are a busy little boy. You like to do anything that involves getting into trouble. I just said today, "If I had a dollar for every time I said, 'The toilet is not a toy. Eeeeeeew James.' I would be rich!"
You are my happy go lucky little boy. You love to laugh, play peek a boo, splash in the tub, crawl on Marley, knock down lego towers, chase balls, and put everything in your mouth (you gobble down play doh at lightening speed!). You are a ham. When anyone pulls out a camera or phone, you smile away. Today at swim lessons, a grandma was taking pictures and filming her grandson. You were so distracted and flirting away.
You have an incredible appetite and would eat all day long if you could. You eat everything except bananas (random!) and mashed potatoes (double random!). You love tomatoes and tangerines. I'm amazed how you love spicy food....spanish rice, chili, BBQ quesdillas.
You are one smart little guy! You are learning something new everyday. You nod your head yes and no to questions. You point to your eyes, nose, head, and tummy. You have a few words that I understand (mama, dada, more, all done, hot) and many more that I don't understand. You cuss me out in your own little language.
Changing your diaper is a nightmare. Why does anyone join the WWF? Seriously, I hate our wrestling matches. you cussing me out and rolling away with a dirty little tush. No, thank you. I let you go sans diaper for a little bit yesterday, and I learned my lesson....fast. One dirty diaper does not mean the tank is empty. Ugh.
You still take two great naps which total to 3-4 hours. You will go to your crib and yank your little blanket out and pop your pacifier in your mouth. You love to cuddle. You fall asleep in my arms often. I adore this about you. We find you snuggling Marley all of the time. You just figured out how to open your dresser drawers and will pull out a pile of clothes and snuggle on top of them. You are the sweetest.
James I love you so much! Watching you learn and grow has been one of the most wonderful things in my life. Thank you for being my sweet little boy and making me one of the happiest and proudest mommies around.
xoxo,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment