Madelyn loves music, dancing, skirt twirling, and her guitar. A sock hop was a perfect way to celebrating turning 3!
1950's wear was encouraged! How cute are these two!?!? I love that Nana had a poodle skirt to match my little sweetie! They worked together getting the goodies set up. Chocolate covered pink popcorn!!
OMG Papa! I didn't even recognize him. I love that he went all out! The kids were a little afraid at first, but they came around!
Gymboree was such a fun venue for the party. We had our own room for cake and gifts and the entire gym to ourselves!
The kids were not about having their picture taken. So this is the best we've got~
Fruit, chocolate covered pink popcorn, cookies, and cake were on the menu!
The afternoon started in the gym with teacher led activities!
It was so much fun to have all of Madelyn's friends and cousins in one place!
Hudson, the stud of the party, was a true greaser!
KK! Love the blue skirt!
Addison!
Popping bubbles!
Dancing with her best gf, Harper!
Haper and Madelyn's best boyfriend, Nolan!
Gymbo, the clown.
Tap tap and freeze game.
Noble Duke of York lap rides!
The cutest lil pink lady, Haven.
Madelyn sang along as we wished her the very best 3rd birthday! Her buddy Hudson turned three the following week and was eager to help blow out the candles!
Time to eat!
I had so much fun planning and celebrating with Madelyn. I know I planned it, and it was for my child! But the party was perfect. All of the kids had so much fun. Madelyn gave all of her friends a CD of her favorite tunes as a thank you for celebrating with her. We've gotten many text messages from friends letting us know which song is their new favorite!
Madelyn I hope you had the very best time at your 3rd birthday party!




No comments:
Post a Comment