Thursday, April 18, 2013

An interview with a 3 year old!

About a week or two after Madelyn's third birthday, I remembered a pinterest idea I had stumbled across, interviewing your child on their birthday each year using the same questions.  I loved it!  So here we go!  Sometimes Madelyn gets irritated when I ask her a lot of questions so I wasn't certain if she'd be up for this, but she was all for it!  Most of her responses are very reflective of the truth too!

1.  What's your favorite color?  Pink
2.   What's your favorite toy?  My hopper (Pink toy she bounces on.  Birthday gift from Uncle Joe and Aunt Jessica)
3.  What's your favorite fruit?  Grapes
4.  What's your favorite TVshow?  Mikey Mouse Clubhouse
5.  What's your favorite lunch?  Mac n Cheese
6.  What's your favorite outfit?  Dresses
7.  What's your favorite game?  The caterpillar game (No clue what this is!)
8.  What's your favorite snack?  Jelly Beans
9.  What's your favorite animal?  Dolphin
10.  What's your favorite song?  Laurie Berkner
11.  What's your favorite book?  My chapter book (Collection of Disney stories)
12.  Who's your best friend?  Nolan and Harper (You started to say Nolan and then you changed your mind and said Harper,)
13.  What's your favorite breakfast?  Waffles
14.  What's your favorite thing to do outside?  Chalk and bubbles
15. What's your favorite drink?  Lemonade
16.  What's your favorite holiday?  Halloween
17.  What do you sleep with?  Blankie and Tiger
18.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  A princess or an eye doctor
19.  What kind of pet will you have when you grow up?  The puppy I already have that someone gave me (Birthday gift from Hudson!).
20.  What's the best place you went this year?  The zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment