You are 14 months old. O.M.G. How does this happen!
You are a full blown walker these days and you have the bruises to prove your hard work and dedication! You look like you just got off a long horse back ride, and I love it.

Walking out to the car on your own!
You do 'shy baby' and bury your head into my shoulder when strangers talk to you. You were not liking that some strange man tried to give you a high five at swim lessons today. No. Thank you.
We went to a birthday party for Sam SanFillipo and the UW Milwaukee Mascot, Pounce, came. You were terrified. You were shaking and crying. You wanted nothing to do with even looking at that cat. You had to kept checking behind you to make sure he wasn't sneaking up on you! I ended up having to take you out of the room because you just couldn't take it. I teased that we had you brain washed already that you only could like Bucky Badger!
You are so curious and into trouble. You love to empty out our nightstand or the tv stand. You are into the kitchen cabinets. I have to keep the dog dish, food, and plants off the ground. Splashing in the toilet is still just as fun as the first time you tried it.
You think, "No." means "Hurry up and finish this naughtiness because Mom is on her way to grab me."
You have a few words: Mom, Dad, Hot, All done, Open, Hat
You beg for food from the cabinet by banging on the dishwasher (underneath the cabinet) and screaming.
You nod yes and no to questions.
You love your blanket and pacifer. You follow simple directions like, "Give me that pacifer."
You snuggle all the time. Piles of clothes, towels, or blankets on the ground. Me. Marley. I love it!
You hate having your diaper changed. It's horrible.
You are still getting your one year old molars they are taking their time making their way in!
You believe everything is for climbing!
Madelyn caught you up here and screamed for me. You thought it was a blast. I'd put you down. You'd climb back up. We ended up moving the little shelf.
I can't get over how you are more and more like a little boy. You are loving going to the park and playing with Madelyn. She is so good to you. She helps you go down the slides. She kept saying to me, "Mom. It's okay. You can go. I'm watching Jay." You had a blast playing with her too. Look at that smile!! You flipped forward one time and went down head first. You thought it was hilarious.
I love you more than you will every know. You are the sweetest little boy. You make me laugh. You warm my soul. You are curious, smart, and charming. You have an infectious smile and laugh. Getting to know you and your personality more and more each day is such a joy. You light up our world!
Love, Mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment