Madelyn remembers everything I tell her AND now she is repeating it to others. I better be careful! She has been on a big kick of teaching others how to save water for the fish.
A few weeks ago, Madelyn used the bathroom and didn't flush immediately. I sat down to go after her. She proceed to freak out that I was peeing on her pee. She needed to flush. Aaaaaaagh.
The following conversation ensued.
ME: Madelyn it's not a big deal. In fact, it's good not to flush every time. It helps the earth.
MADELYN: Why does it help the earth?
ME: It saves water for the fish.
Well this information has stuck with the little lady and unbeknownst to me, Madelyn was spreading the good word. She has convinced Nana to pee on her pee. She has begged Papa. She taught her buddy Harper, who taught her Grandma. I guess Harper's grandma has given up flushing and always announces, "I'm saving it for the fish."
Natural born leader here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment