Sunday, October 4, 2009

We LOVE the BADGERS!!



There's no place like Camp Randell!! Casey and I had tickets to watch the Badgers take on Michigan State. I knew it would be a slightly different experience going to the game pregnant, but none the less, I knew it would be a great time. Casey and I met some friends at The Stadium bar prior to the game where I enjoyed an O'Doul's :)

The Badgers played great (well except for the 4th Quarter) and won the game. On our way home, I realized that going to the game pregnant really wasn't that different from going to the game after drinking. I still had to make frequent trips to the bathroom. Balancing while sliding down the aisle was still difficult. I was starving after the game and I needed a nap when I got home. I guess some things don't change!! I did know who played, who won, and specific things that happened during the game. That's always a plus!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment