
The profile of our little one!

Two tiny feet!!


We had my 20 week ultrasound today! Words can not describe how amazing it was. I was initially surprised by how difficult it was to decipher what was what! The ultrasound tech began by measuring the baby's head, arms, and belly. She pointed out the kidneys. Then she came to the PROFILE of the BABY. It was incredible. The tears just streamed down my face. I could see the baby's tiny mouth and nose. His or her chin was moving swallowing amniotic fluid. We saw a full stomach. I was amazed, but more so, overcome with love and joy. I can not believe the bond I already have with this baby or the amount of love I can already experience. I can't imagine what it will be like once the baby arrives. The tech is not allowed to give us results, but based on what she said and pointed out, our baby is perfect!
We did not want to find out the sex of the baby. The tech said the baby's legs were crossed and she could not tell the gender anyways. Casey claims he knows though....sounds like someone is hoping for blue! I think he's full of it though :)

Congratulations on a beautiful ultrasound!!! Sounds like everything is perfect...so happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDelete