Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our First Wedding Anniversary!


Posted by Picasa"All because two people loved each other."



Casey and I celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary this weekend. We had a romantic evening at home Friday night where we exchanged gifts. New cologne and shoes for Casey and a new printer (complete with picture printing, scanning, and copying...all wireless!!!) and perfume for me. Wow...I must have been a good wife! We opened our first anniversary card from our wedding guests as well. I LOVE that we did this. It took us right back to our wedding day!



Saturday we had dinner at the Palms! So GOOD!! We had the topper of our wedding cake as dessert. Considering it was in the freezer for a year, it tasted pretty darn good. Not as good as last year on this day but close!! Then Sunday morning we headed to church and made a huge breakfast together afterwards. It was such a great weekend together!

Casey brought these flowers home this morning! He can be so romantic and make me feel very loved. They are even more beautiful in person! I LOVE the fall colors.

One more peek at the developing baby bump! 19 weeks and three days on our anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Laura,
    I just read your ENTIRE blog, from start to finish. I am amazed by several things:
    1. How long you've had this blog AND HAVEN'T TOLD ME ABOUT IT!!!
    2. How elequent a writer you are
    3. How you are 20 weeks prego and still BARELY showing

    I have now added your blog to my blogroll (all my friends' blogs are on the side of my blog so I can follow them easily) and will be checking in frequently...I'm so excited to be able to follow your lives and the progression of your pregnancy!!!

    Love you, girl!
    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. LJ, I love reading these updates! You look so fantastic and I cry every time I read your new entries - you're so thankful and emotional and sincere, which is truly refreshing. Congrats on a year of marriage and 1/2 way through you pregnancy!
    I hope to see you in person soon!
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete