Casey and I went to Janesville to take care of Mayzie as my parents headed to Door County for the weekend. They so frequently take Marley for us that it was nice to be able to do them a favor in return. Many of our friends were out and about in town this weekend too. So the timing was great!
Friday night I went with Dana, Audra, Addie, and Ed to see the Swing Crew. It was such a fun night with friends whom I love dearly. It made me wish we all still lived in Janesville and we could do this every Friday night. I am so lucky to have these girls in my life. It's hard for me to remember the time before we were all friends. Conversation comes easily, laughter is abundant, and support is abounding.....what more could you ask for!?! I treasure each one of you and am so thankful for the chances we have to spend time together!
Look how stinking cute my friends are!!

No comments:
Post a Comment