We then ventured to Loveland, CO to see Morgan and Miah tie the knot! They had a beautiful day for an outdoor ceremony and a picturesque Colorado setting. Morgan was just glowing! She looked amazing and it was so fun to see her marry someone who is such a good match for her. Miah and Morgan have created a really great life in Colorado. It was so great to celebrate with them. I regret taking so few pictures. The ones I have do not do the day justice.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Mr. and Mrs. Miller
We then ventured to Loveland, CO to see Morgan and Miah tie the knot! They had a beautiful day for an outdoor ceremony and a picturesque Colorado setting. Morgan was just glowing! She looked amazing and it was so fun to see her marry someone who is such a good match for her. Miah and Morgan have created a really great life in Colorado. It was so great to celebrate with them. I regret taking so few pictures. The ones I have do not do the day justice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment