Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm the lucky recipient of another million bucks!

I had my second doctor's appointment and was able to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was incredible. I thought that I'd be emotional; however, I just listened in amazement. I actually was surprised by how much the heartbeat reminded me of my own which I had just listened to for almost an hour while having an echo cardiogram! My appointment went well other than the fact that the doctor warned I'm gaining weight somewhat too quickly! YIKES.

I recorded the baby's heartbeat and hopefully will be able to figure out how to post it on here soon!

I'm starting to think I need to get into planning mode. I guess the nesting instinct hasn't really set in yet. I haven't bought much for the baby yet! I keep thinking I have tons of time. I am well into my second trimester now and I have been feeling really good. I actually have moments where I forget I'm pregnant! Then I think of it and just smile. My tummy is starting to pop out a little! I'm so excited to have a belly and feel my little baby bean inside of me! It shouldn't be too long now!


No comments:

Post a Comment