Friday, March 3, 2017

Caroline's Newborn photos

When Caroline was 9 days old we had a photographer, Lottie Lillian, come to our home to capture our precious little Caroline. 

 You were such a good baby.  Lottie used a space heater and got the room extra warm and toasty for you.  She was the baby whisperer and had you snoozing in no time.
 You fit in the basket.  Barely.  I think your hands look so big for a newborn.  You are a big, healthy girl!
 She moved you from position to position. On you snoozed. Lottie said you were one of her top 5 babies when it came to ease of shooting. Hands down. I adore how peaceful you look with your little fingers curled under your chin.
 I chatted away with her as she positioned you for the 'froggy' position. I guess it's a hard position to get babies into and you were cooperating!  Then she realized she put you in spot in the wrong order.  Oh man!  I wish I hadn't distracted her.  I love your big cheeks in this photo though.   Your cheeks were the most common feature people remarked upon. 
 My peaceful angel.

 When Madelyn got home from school, we added your siblings to the photo shoot.  They were wild. Definitely not the top 5 siblings, I'm sure.  I love the sweetness captured between sisters in this photo!  I hope the two of you always share a special bond.
 My three loves...
 May your faces always be this joyful!
 And just like that, my dream of having three children, came true!
 My people.
 I adore this picture.  How amazing is the love story we have created?
 Caroline - being your mom is a true gift from God.  I dreamed of you (and begged for you).  You are the sweetest blessing.   You are content and snuggly.  You adore being held in my arms and seem to feel no greater comfort than being snug in the wrap against my chest.  I hope I always remember these first few days with you.  They were the best.
A lot of time was spent staring at you and trying to figure out who you resemble, Caroline.  Most people said Madelyn - who is Daddy.  Daddy is a good lookin guy who has some gorgeous daughters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment