Caroline is not the best sleeper at night. When Madelyn and James were newborns they would wake up eat, sometimes frequently, but they always went back into their bed easily. Caroline on the other hand does not. She would prefer to be held. Unlike Madelyn and James who slept in the infant napper of the Pack N Play, Caroline is flat on her back. In the middle of the night this week, I went into the basement and got the pieces to assemble the napper. I had read it was only for supervised sleep but I decided Madelyn and James survived (thrived!) sleeping in it, and so would you! It definitely helped. Your second month was your best month of sleep!
James adores you.
You prefer mommy. :)
I love love love this picture of the sisters gazing into each other's eyes. I know the age gap might make it difficult for you to be best friends growing up, but my dream is that someday you will be.
Gosh am I the luckiest or what?!
Thank God for coffee....I believe I captioned this, "Proof God loves me!"
This relationship is pretty special too. I wasn't sure how James would acclimate to having a baby around and having to share his time. He has surpassed my every expectation. James loves being your big brother.

No comments:
Post a Comment