Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Moments like these...

 make me want to freeze time.  I love nature, love exercise, and I love being with this little girl. 
 I read a great blog post the other day about not rushing time, eliminating the words, "Hurry Up." from our mouths, and taking time for the little things.  Someone else wrote being brought to tears while watching her daughter compete in a swim meet, simply because daughter was able.  I loved watching Madelyn and Marley run threw the dog park Saturday.  It's such a simple pleasure.  I adored watching them take turns choosing the path to run down.  I chuckled (and secretly fretted) about Madelyn's concern for potential nearby snakes.  I was amazed by Madelyn's tact and pose when she felt my attention was being given to another patron at the park, "Looks like Marley's moving on.  Should we go, Mom?"

No comments:

Post a Comment