Madelyn started ballet at the YMCA. She was so excited to wear her tutu and leotard. A few months ago, it would have been a big deal to have class without me, but this little lady is growing up. She said goodbye and was off to checking herself out in the wall of mirrors! James and I went off to swim lessons. It's so nice having the Y right around the corner now, and we are taking full advantage of the offerings.
Madelyn also started Sunday School this week. She has done such a wonderful job with being part of the group and separating from me. I love that her language skills are such that she reports back to me in detail about what happened while I was away, too. Watching her tiptoe across the living room floor with her arms out and demonstrating first position were priceless!


No comments:
Post a Comment