Sunday, October 3, 2010

6 Month Stats

Madelyn's six month check up when well. She showed off her rolling skills as she had to be on her tummy while on the scale, and I had to hold her on her back to get her length as she kept trying to flip over! Little stinker is doing it all of the time now on her changing table too. She thinks she is HOT stuff!

Getting the report on Madelyn's growth is both fun and rewarding for me. I have been diligently pumping three times per day while working and making all of Madelyn's baby food to ensure she is eating the best of the best! To hear that my efforts continue to drive her growth and happiness brings me such a feeling of pride. Here's how she's measuring up!

Head: 44 cm (85 %ile)
Height: 26 3/4 inches (75 %ile)
Weight: 15 lbs 10 oz (50 %ile)

To celebrate her half birthday we headed to Babies R Us and purchased a new exercise center. Casey and I assembled it while she slept that night. It was a blast to watch her play the next morning. She LOVED the piano portion. She'd turn her 'music book' pages and bang away on the keys. ADORABLE! I'm slightly biased but I think Madelyn is brilliant. She is so observant. She will watch us play with her toys and then imitate us. She learned how to use her gumball machine almost immediately. She'd reach her little hand up and press the lever and out the gumballs would come! Madelyn is definitely a busy little girl. She is getting good at entertaining herself for short periods of time, but you better give her a handful of toys to keep her occupied!

No comments:

Post a Comment