We're all smiles! Someone has been an excellent sleeper (night and naptime) the last week!
Exactly six months ago from this exact moment, I was being prepped for surgery. However, no prepping could truly prepare me for the journey I was about to begin. Within in minutes, I became a mother to a beautiful baby girl. My life has forever changed.
How has 6 months went by so quickly? How has my sweet baby changed so much? How can I possibly love her more and more each day? I'm not sure how it's all possible, but it has happened!
Madelyn is changing before my eyes! I've been busy preparing all of her baby food, and she's eating like a champ!
Yummy! Butternut squash!
It dawned on me in the last few days that Madelyn should be practicing independent sitting...and just like that! My love bug knows how to sit! Sure she still topples over some, but I was amazed at how quickly she was able to sit for prolonged times without any support.
I pulled out the gum ball machine, and Madelyn immediately pulled the lever to release the gum balls and trigger the music. She did it again and again. I think she's quite the genus. It's amazing to me to watch her learn and show more and more skills. So cool~!
"I totally know how to use this toy!"
So BIG!

No comments:
Post a Comment