Danielle and Tim really love kids and wanted everyone to be able to bring their children. Madelyn came along to the church with me while Casey was at work. She was amazed by the beautiful ceiling and distracted by all of the ceiling fans. She hadn't taken a very good nap that afternoon though and as the service went on I could tell she was tiring. Rather than risk her fussing during the service, I decided to duck out and head to the nursery. I was able to chat with Bob and Laura McCulloch while Madelyn and Delaney checked out the toys.
Madelyn has been going to sleep easily, without a fight at 6pm. HOORAY! I feel badly that Casey doesn't get to see her much during the week as he returns home after she is in bed frequently. So I understood his desire to take her to the cocktail hour and show her off. She didn't last long though and Grandma Murray came to fetch her.

No comments:
Post a Comment