Friday, October 8, 2010

Matt and Nicole get married!



Matt and Nicole had been looking forward to their wedding for a long time! And it was finally here.

Casey gave an awesome speech. I was so proud of him as public speaking isn't something he's fond of doing! He had the crowd laughing, and he made me cry. He is so sweet. I didn't expect him to talk about our marriage and Madelyn in the speech.


I had a blast with these girls. We hit the bar and the dance floor! It had been a LONG time since we've done that together! We (Debbie, Dana, and myself) also had our own 'pump and dump' party. I needed their support! It's still difficult for me to watch the liquid gold go down the drain!


Matt and Jenny! Somehow I didn't get a picture of the bride and groom together! Looks like I'm not the only one.... I tried to steal one off facebook and came up empty!

Sunday we went over to Casey's parents house for a great brunch with all of his aunts/uncles, cousins, and kids! It was so nice to see everyone as it had been a long time since the entire family was able to get together. It was the first time many of them had met Madelyn.

Madelyn with her cookie jar!

I was late getting my camera! I didn't know the picture was being organized! Grayson had already checked out of the picture! This is the best shot I have of all of the great grandkids! Talk about a girl dominated family!


Madelyn and her cousins!

1 comment: