Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekend at home! Yipee!


Friday morning we had a play date at our house with Kristy, Natalie, Hudson, Shannon, Vincent and Anthony. We had a great time playing with the kids and time flew by. I had charged up my camera and in the excitement of everything forgot to get it out! After our friends left, Madelyn and I headed out for a walk. (The stroller has been logging lots of miles lately! Madelyn and I ran about 4miles this morning.) I'll need to get a picture of her sitting like a big girl!! So cute!

I introduced Madelyn to the sippy cup with water yesterday. She was very interested in holding the cup and sucking on it. However, when she got the water in her mouth, she spit it out and looked at me with disgust.

Rice cereal was not a big hit on the first try. She was a hungry girl and this was NOT what she wanted.
After some nursing, rice cereal was much more fun!
Madelyn loved the spoon more the cereal! She was interested in feeding herself from the get go!

No comments:

Post a Comment