Sunday, August 15, 2010

Where's the Daddy?


You may have noticed that Casey is missing from many of the pictures and blog entries lately. He has been a busy busy man! He is working crazy hours up in Oshkosh building an academic building on campus. He literally is home 8 hours out of 24 on average. So it's a fast shower, a quick hello kiss for me, a brief play time with Madelyn, supper, and off to bed he goes (Usually by 8pm so he can get up by 3:30am).

I am so proud of him. He is really working hard to provide for us as this is the first summer that I have not worked. Casey knew how important it was for me to be able to spend these first few months at home with Madelyn. We didn't know what his work schedule would look like, but he has jumped at every chance for overtime. He has done an exceptional job of providing for us. It's hard work in intense heat, yet he is so willing to do it! I am beyond grateful my love.


Casey has had Sundays off to be with our family!


Madelyn's latest trick. She loves to suck on her big toe! I wish I was this flexible....speaking of which....I tried Bikram "Hot" Yoga this week. Holy cats...intense. The 105 degree room did give me some added flexibility, but not this much!

Other good news......Madelyn is consistently sleeping through the night! A good 10 hour stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment