Madelyn and I at Palmer Park wading pool!
Cousins!
Sunbathing and watching the kids was more appealing than swimming! (How cute is the tankini? Ooh love it!)
I'd love a raft like this.
Marley gets very jealous of Grandma giving attention to Madelyn. He is blocking both Mayzie and Madelyn!
Grandma is laughing because I was giving her a hard time about eating a banana. She actually doesn't really like bananas, and I totally called her on it! Madelyn hasn't had any solid foods yet. However my dad has given her a few licks. Looks like Grandma wanted to give it a try! I think Madelyn is ready for food!
Big Girl!
Madelyn and I headed to Janesville again this weekend so I could attend my future sister-in-law's bridal shower (of course I didn't have my camera at the shower....my pregnancy brain is still in full affect...how long can you use that as an excuse??). Casey had a bachelor party in Madison, so Madelyn and I took off Friday morning with out him to met Aunt Jenny, Addison, and Kaitlyn at the wading pool. It was so much fun to see the girls swimming. Addison is quite the little fish! Kaitlyn was pretty comfortable in the water too. Madelyn...well...she tolerated it!
We made stops at the Farmer's Market and visited with Grandma and Grandpa Murray! It was a quick two day visit, but as always, we enjoyed our time there! I so appreciate all the help I get when visiting!
We hopped in the car early Sunday morning so we could get together with my college roommate Laura and her little boy Chace. It was so great to see Laura and catch up. Today's play date was a long time coming. We've been trying to get together almost all summer. We had lunch together here at our place and then headed down to the lakefront for a stroll. The time flew by, conversation is always easy. We could have chatted for hours longer. Laura is a such a wonderful mother, and I had to pick her brain about pretty much all baby topics...eating and sleeping for sure! Before I knew it, it was time for her and Chace to pack up and head home. I so enjoyed our visit, and I'm looking forward getting our families together at Country Springs this Fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment