Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Janesville Girls Baby Shower

Madelyn and I spent Saturday in Janesville. We attended Andrea's baby shower in the afternoon and I had a night out with the girls in the evening! Casey has been working at UW-Oshkosh and thus is spending 3 hours a day commuting. He took the weekend for some much needed down time!
My pregnant friends! They are standing in order of their expected due dates! Andrea, Dana, and Debbie are all due within two weeks of each other in September. Addie is due January 1st! Something tells me Debbie's twins will probably arrive first! Such beautiful pregnant women. I was sitting to the left of Andrea when this was taken nursing Madelyn....she really was first in the birth order~!
We decorated onesies for Sully! Mine, "Lil Rock Star!" Sleep all day! Party all night!

Dana and Madelyn

Pictionary

Bernstein Bears and Too Much Junk Food! When I was a child, we had tons of these books. Beth gave me this same book at my baby shower, and Madelyn and I have read it numerous times. It's funny how memories come shooting back. As a child, I always thought they made the frozen yogurt look so delicious in this picture! The desire to eat that tasty treat has not disappeared over time!
Amanda's creative card! We each contributed toward the purchase of Sully's crib.

Dinner by the mighty Rock River! Loved the food and the company!


No comments:

Post a Comment