So per usual, we packed the family vehicle (have I mentioned how much stuff we have in tow now?? We need a SUV badly!) and headed to Janesville. Upon arrival we stopped at Sean and Maria's house for the annual Leisure Olympics. Boy has this party changed over the years....what started as a college keg fest complete with yard games has morphed into a family gathering. Well....there's still beer and yard games. AND TONS of babies now too! Unfortunately, the weather wasn't all that cooperative, and we weren't able to partake in any games before we needed to head to Madison.
Derek and Lori had a small private ceremony at the Capital during the day and welcomed 50-60 of their closest friends and family for dinner at Samba Brazilian Grill in Madison. We were honored to be invited to such an intimate party.
Dana and I enjoy another wedding reception together! She said she'd go to the car to pump with me for this one....usually I go with her! Let's just say it's been almost two years since we've been able to enjoy a drink together!
Oh little mojito how did I enjoy you!
Hoesly and Aurit were great entertainment!
We received a phone call from my parents around 9pm asking for advice on how to get Madelyn to take a bottle! Little stinker was refusing to eat....her own version of a hunger strike! She wanted her mommy and that was it! We headed home so she could have her dinner! I guess she's taking after me in more ways than I realized. My mom said I was a nightmare for anyone to babysit as I wouldn't take a bottle either. They assured me that Madelyn was no trouble though and was really only upset when they tried to feed her!

No comments:
Post a Comment