Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Top of her class!

Madelyn's appointments with the pediatrician have been slightly different due to her casts. Well, baby girl had her casts removed (again) last Thursday! Yipee! She now is wearing special shoes to help keep the tendon stretched. Her left foot is still a little concerning to me, but I made the Orthopedic Surgeon watch her movements and assure me each one was okay. Casey keeps reminding me he makes over $600 an hour and that he knows what he's talking about! I hope so!

So Madelyn and I went back to the pediatrician this morning so she could get her 2 month shots. (She couldn't get them at her actual 8 week appointment as the shots are administered in the legs.) Ugh...it's hard to watch your baby hurt even if you know it's for a good reason.

We were able to have Madelyn's length measured for the first time since she was born! She is at the top of her class! (Of course....)!

Height: 24 1/2 inches (90%ile)
Weight: 13 1/2 pounds (90 %ile)

No comments:

Post a Comment