Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day

Grandpa Murray!





We celebrated Casey's first Father's Day with gifts, food, and family. Madelyn and I made him a photo book on Shutterfly of my favorite pictures of the two of them together. It brings tears to my eyes to read it. The relationship between fathers and daughters is so special. I love watching the two of them together. Hearing Casey talk to her and play with her melts me. Seeing her in his strong arms yet held so tenderly peacefully sleeping...it gets me every time! Love!

We spent the day at Casey's parents house. Madelyn was able to see her cousins Addison and Kaitlyn. I don't know what it is, but already Madelyn is drawn to kids! The girls had her smiling! They are at such a fun age! I battled Kaitlyn in the game of 'Why?' I think I'm the only one who likes the challenging...seeing if I can give her enough answers to satisfy her curious mind!


Madelyn and I stopped at Palmer Park to help Andy celebrate his high school graduation! I remember when he was this size! I can't believe he's off to college already! It was a very nice party and great to see my relatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment