


Thursday's have always been one of my favorite days of the week, mostly because the weekend is so close! They hold a new excitement for us now though. We are using Thursday as the day to start counting the next week of pregnancy. Thursday is also the day of our first doctor's appointment so with each one's passing, we are one week closer to hearing our baby's heartbeat. I can't wait. I dream daily about what it's going to be like to hold our baby, to have a nursery, to be entirely responsible for another human being. I watch children and picture what it will be like to have our baby in church, our toddler at the Brewer's game, our son or daughter in high school. I can't wait for everything the future holds for us as parents.
We decided to document my tummy at the start of pregnancy. I'm a little nervous about the changes my body is going to go through, but I can not wait to see my belly grow, to feel my baby inside of me, and to participate in life's greatest miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment