Sunday, January 14, 2018

Caroline is 13 months


Caroline is 13 months old and so much fun! 

Caroline loves Mickey and pushing anything in her stroller~

This is one of the only hats she'll leave on when we go out.  At one point I realized I had three of her hats on the floor of my car because as soon as we'd get in, she'd pull it off!  I do agree - you look adorable in this one Caroline!

Caroline is loving reading books - however, she needs to be in control of book selections, holding the book, and turning the pages.  This makes for some interesting stories.
Checking out bubbles for the first time!

She was very serious about it!

Caroline and Marley were watching the season's first large snowflakes fall! I took a video of Caroline bouncing on Marley's back with them both watching out the window! Marley loves her.

Caroline for the first time!  Caroline was very interested in using the crayons - and tasting them too. It's so fun to watch because Madelyn and James are so excited for her to try everything out. 

This little poncho on this little girl.  Swoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment