Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Madelyn and James celebrate with family - March 5th

We decided to do one family birthday party for both Madelyn and James! The theme was based purely on what James likes to eat these days, 'burgers'!  Thankfully, Madelyn is a big fan too, so Cheeseburger in Paradise it was!

As you may have noticed, I like themed food.  It makes me happy!
 We had a shark watermelon!
 A pineapple cheese ball
A tropical birthday cake

 Mini cheeseburgers!
 Flip Flops!
 James and Madelyn both got a ton of goodies from their grandparents, aunts/uncles, and cousins.  

 James was very excited about his Scooby Doo Legos, Avengers book, and Riddler car!
 I snuck a picture of Nolan and Kendall when they weren't looking. Nolan sat for the first hour of the party in his car because he was afraid of Papa.  He remembered James' superhero birthday party where I had my dad dress up as the bad guy for the kids to spray with silly string!
 My 4 and 6 year old!
 This outtake is hilarious to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment