Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Country Springs - March 13th

While I'm on the topic of gifts of time and experience, my parents gave us a gift card to spend the night at Country Springs Hotel and Waterpark!  It was such a nice get away! The kids had a blast swimming and we loved playing with them!

 They climbed the rope ladder 
 and slid down the slide for hours!  We loved watching them!

 I adore this picture.  I think their expressions are priceless (and the guy behind them was wiping his face aka hiding from the photo at the perfect moment makes me laugh even more!)
 The kids were determined to make it across the lily pads and did lots of practicing!  I'm happy to report them both did it with the patient guidance of dad!  Casey saved James and another kid in the course of the day!  Hero daddy!
All great athletes execute with their tongue out. Supreme concentration in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment