To say that I'm way behind on my blog is an understatement! So much has happened during my three month hiatus. We were living life to the fullest (I hope!), and I was mentally cataloging everything to blog, I swear!
So hang with me while I flash back a few months to the kids' birthdays! I started interviewing the kids on their birthday with the same set of questions. Here are James' responses along with his responses from when he was three!
1. What's your favorite color? Blue (Blue)
2. What's your favorite toy? Superheros and Shopkins (The fire rescue center and the batcave)
3. What's your favorite fruit? Raspberries and Strawberries (Raspberries)
4. What's your favorite television show? Superheros and Scooby Doo (Team Titans Go)
5. What's your favorite lunch? Burgers (Oatmeal and Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches)
6. What's your favorite clothes? Nothing (This shirt) (Clearly this isn't a popular a question for this little boy!)
7. What's your favorite game? Bowling, basketball, and Candyland (PoppersThe Frozen Trouble game)
8. What's your favorite snack? Warheads, candy, chips, and veggie straws (Marshmallows)
9. What's your favorite animal? Sharks and Monkeys (Giraffe, snakes, and kangaroos)
10. What's your favorite song? Jingle Bells Batman Smells (Gangum Style)
11. What's your favorite book? Scooby Doo (Pirates Don't Change Diapers)
12. Who's your best friend? Cain (Sully)
13. What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast? Fish sticks (Oatmeal) (I don't recall you ever having fish sticks for breakfast!)
14. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Play Frisbee and Basketball (Build a snowman with Mom, Dad, and Madelyn)
15. What's your favorite thing to drink? Juice, Chocolate Milk, and Lemonade (Water And a few seconds later...chocolate milk)
16. What's your favorite holiday? Christmas Eve and My birthday (Valentine's Day)
17. What's your favorite thing to sleep with? Monkey and my bed (Turtles) (This is surprising because you get in mom and dad's bed almost every night!)
18. What do you want to be when you grow up? A zombie Police Officer (A boy. I gave you some job examples and you said Police Officer) (Clearly you watch to much Scooby Doo!)
19. What pet do you want to have when you grow up? Shark and Rattlesnake (A kitty)
20. Where's the best place you went as a 2 year old? Florida and Target (Target and Kohl's to look at all the toys.) Your love for Target is still going strong!
Your answers were pretty right on! I loved you as a three year old James, and I think four will be even better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment