Monday, November 24, 2014

Tiny Dancer

Madelyn had her first ballet recital this weekend.  She was darling.  I'm constantly amazed by her self confidence and ability to perform.  She is a star!  Brookfield Dance Academy's marketing was spot on.  The Tippy Toes series (3-5 year olds) was all Disney Princesses.  Madelyn signed up for Frozen class and was lucky enough to be assigned, "Let it Go" as her recital piece.  (I should mention my patience for all things Frozen really has been commendable, if I do say so myself.  Madelyn's love for it really has been going strong for a solid 9 months.)
                                        
Entering the stage.  Madelyn later told me she didn't like the little girl next her.
"I had to tell her to stop pulling my arm, mom.  She wasn't very nice."
Madelyn doesn't need anyone to tell her how to follow the rules!

Madelyn is the furthest on the right!

 Flowers from Daddy!
                                    
And Nana and Papa!
 I think the highlight for Madelyn might have been the fact that she got to wear full make-up, for the first time ever! 

Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment