Papa: Madelyn I'm going to Florida with you this year.
Madelyn: Papa there isn't enough room.
Papa: Madelyn I'm going to lay in the back with a blanket over me, and when we get to Florida I'm going to jump up and yell surprise.
Madelyn: Papa is there room for Nana under your blanket?
Papa took James to a movement and dance class for Toddlers. Here is his recap from the last class!
Did James tell you about his last day of ants in your pants? Miss Becki set up an obstacle course. James could walk on balance beam by himself forward and sideways. While most kids needed help on trampoline, James was doing butt drops by himself. She had a wall you could roll over or somersault over. James would try to fly over the wall from trampoline. The teacher would smile every time James would come to her station. One time he stood up on wall and jumped off trying to land on slide. I told him I was going to tell you, but he told me no, he wanted to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment