Sunday, December 30, 2012

You win some....

You lose some....

We took the kids to the Dinosaur exhibit at the Wisconsin State Fair grounds.  

It was a rip off!!  It was expensive and less than impressive!  We made the best of it though and Madelyn and James are young enough to have fun anywhere!

 Jay kept on eye on that dinosaur!
 Madelyn dug for dinosaur bones!

The best part of the day was truly getting to spend so much of it together.  Casey has been working second shift in Madison and we are ships passing in the night.  He gets home about 4 am and I get up for work at 6 am.  He leaves for Madison around 3 pm, and I get home at 5 pm.  Even when we are both home during the week days, he needs to sleep.  So, Sundays are a special day.  We often head to church, lunch, and somewhere fun!  Casey works so hard.  It is one of the reasons I love him.  Getting a chance to see him relax and play warms my heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment