Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pumpkins!

 We took the kids to the pumpkin patch with the Smiths.  James was rather indifferent and a little cold.  I set him down and he started chattering his chin. 
 He didn't think the hat helped and pulled it off!
 Cute kids!
 We have been spending a lot of time with Harper and her family.  She is a sweet little girl! 
Pony rides!

 She loved it.
 Hopping with Harper!
 I'm the queen of the world!  I can't get over this little girls' bravery!  No. Fear.
 Wagon ride to pick out our pumpkin!
 Madelyn picked this one out.  She got a big kick out of finding all of the rotting pumpkins too.
 Painting pumpkins is so much fun!  Madelyn painted for over an hour the first time I pulled this out for her.
 So focused...
With her tongue out, of course!
 Cleaning out the pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment