Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so grateful for this life.  For a family to love including my hardworking husband and two beautiful children, for jobs that fill our wallet (at least on pay day) and make us feel like we make the world a better place (at least slightly!), for a home over our heads, for generous and loving grandparents and aunts and uncles, for friendships, and for laughter, I give thanks.

As I read over previous blogs, I realized I am decent? Perhaps, mediocre at documenting my life with my kids.  This is the majority of my life these days; however, I do get to do things with Casey and my friends too!  I am not as good at remembering to document those parts of my life.  Everyone needs a break sometimes and I guess that is mine.  I am so fortunate to have so much richness (and I'm not talking dollar bills).  People, experiences, family. These are the things I am grateful for. 

Per usual, we headed to Janesville for Thanksgiving.  It was an unseasonably warm day and I was happy to fill it with the people nearest and dearest to me!

 This picture makes me laugh.  Everyone says J looks like my dad.  (I think he looks like me...and I look like my dad!)  However, in this picture, with their eyes closed for the camera, they are two peas in a pod!
 I am thankful my Grandma can still play on the floor with the kids!
 Smiles
 Me and my little man!
 Thankful for Madelyn who entertains James.  She set up all of these toys around him.  She is another set of eyes to keep him in line!
 Madelyn is not into wearing pants.  And likes to talk about wedgies!  She said, "Mom take a picture of me."  And proceeded to pose like this.  She makes me laugh and warms my heart.  I love you sweet girl.
Madelyn is all about projects these days.  We made this guy with her hand prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment