Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary!



Casey and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary this week! In so many ways, I can't believe we've only been married three years. What an amazing three years it has been so far!

We had such a great day. Casey sent me some of the most heart filled messages while I was at work, and I found myself sitting at my desk reflecting on how I got so lucky. We have experienced so many wonderful things: vacations, family events, quiet nights at home, wild nights out, the birth of Madelyn, and the anticipation of our baby boy.

Casey and I went out to dinner at one of Milwaukee's top restaurants. We laughed throughout our entire meal. In fact, I laughed so hard I cried. I gave Casey a 'wordle' I made of all different things we've experienced in our three years of marriage and framed it. He brought me home flowers and a thoughtful card.

I told Casey, if I could choose again, I would still choose him. He laughed at that comment, but I don't know if everyone always feels that way. I feel so lucky, loved, and blessed in this life with him at my side. I truly love him more today than the day I married him!

I realized that ironically I wore the same dress today as I did two years ago when I was pregnant with Madelyn.
So I decided we must recreate the same photo! If you'd like to see the other to compare, view here: http://themurraystory.blogspot.com/2009/10/our-first-wedding-anniversary_18.html

My parents took us out to a great dinner on Thursday night to celebrate. Madelyn thought she was hot stuff on this bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment