Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



Carving pumpkins!

Getting down and dirty!

Deseeding (is that a word?) is pretty much the extint of pumpkin carving for a toddler

Loved that the weather was warm enough to be jacket free

So proud of her work!


Finished product! Every girl needs a good hair bow!

We took Madelyn to the zoo to trick or treat on Saturday. She loves going to the zoo, and I love that we have this resource so close to home! It was the perfect place to take a toddler (and a prego mom) because you come home with about 10 tootsie rolls in your loot bag!

I made Madelyn's costume from scratch and was darn proud of myself! I haven't sewn since 7th grade FACE class.

For the goodies, of course!

Madelyn loved running around in her fish costume and wore it almost daily for the last two weeks (after an initial bribing with an M&M to put it on). In fact, when I returned home from work one day, my dad said she had a major meltdown because he couldn't fit it over her head! However, she refused to wear the headband for 99% of the time. This is the only photo we have with the headband!


In action!

She carried her bag the entire time!

Riding the merry-go-around!

No comments:

Post a Comment