Thursday, January 27, 2011

Betty Brinn and SuperBowl Bound Packers!



It was frigid this past weekend...perfect weather for hitting up the children's museum!! It was a toss up who had the most fun!


The 'prewalker area'.
Crawling through tunnels

Madelyn's first experience with a slide. She LOVED it!

More tunnels

Banging on bowls!


Reason #524 why being a mom is great! You can go down the slide and no one judges you (or do they?)!! LOVE.

Oh where or where has my brilliant brain gone? Or where or where can it be?
Look closely....those are bubbles. Millions and millions of bubbles.

I scooped bucketful after bucketful of bubbles out of the dishwasher. I absentmindedly used dish soap. This is how I spent about 1 hour of my Saturday night.


Look at those little legs!


Getting ready for the Packer game. Madelyn and Marley are taking care of any crumbs that may fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment