Friday, February 11, 2011

Were you worried about us??

Well please don't worry.....I've just been busy! Busy planning our European excursion. Busy taking care of my sick family. Busy cleaning up from an 18 inch blizzard. Busy working. Busy cheering on the Packers to a Super Bowl victory. Busy preparing for some one's 1st birthday. Busy struggling to get my running endurance back. Busy livin' & lovin' life!


We went to Janesville so I could go to my girlfriends' Annual Christmas Party! Little did I know Madelyn was getting the stomach flu. Sunday morning she was one sick little girl. It's so hard to see your baby sick. Two days later....Casey, my dad, and my grandpa were sick. My mom and my grandma were sick not long after. Contagious bug. It took Madelyn a good week to get back to normal.

Tuesday a blizzard came through and dumped 18 inches of snow by midmorning Wednesday. The whole city shut down. At one point, a civil emergency was issued (basically stay home...if you get in trouble, no one is coming to help you. SCARY!!)


Casey spent the whole snow day clearing snow!


Matching white coats :)


Marley loves being outside 'helping' shovel!


This is how you spend a snow day.....in your pj's all day with the remote. Ha!


Picture shoot! I was trying to get a photo for Madelyn's birthday invitation. She was a happy girl despite cutting a new tooth (5 and counting...).


I don't think I can have a post with saying it.....LOVE this baby girl!


Smiling baby!


We had brunch with Dana and Eric Saturday morning. They were running late, so I snapped a few photos while we waited.


Madelyn is loving standing, but she isn't pulling up (despite Casey's report of witnessing it twice) or cruising just yet!

Madelyn had to have her Super Bowl feast early. She was off to bed shortly after kick off. Casey and I enjoyed our own little party. The Packers were victorious! Go PACK go!


Looking out the window makes Madelyn one happy girl!


My silly baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment