I've started to declutter our home in anticipation of selling it. What a mix of emotions! I never realized how liberating it is to have less around. Less IS more! Of course, as I moved out the items that make the condo look like OUR home, I was saddened to think about leaving behind the walls where so many memories were created within. HOWEVER, if you know anyone looking for a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom in Milwaukee. PLEASE pass on our info!



I have to say I'm enjoying empty table tops and counter spaces!
Madelyn and I met my mom in Lake Geneva to celebrate her birthday. (Casey was putting in overtime.....otherwise, I'm sure he would have been pumped for a day of shopping!) We had such a great morning! My mom found a GORGEOUS dress to wear to Joe and Jessica's wedding! No one is going to believe she's a Grandma! Madelyn was a riot. She would lean backwards in every store to check out the ceiling. She really enjoys ceiling fans! It made for carrying her in and out somewhat difficult!
If you look closely, maybe you can see all four teeth! I think two more are on their way in too!
Madelyn learned to clap this weekend! Just in time to cheer the Packers on to victory!
Madelyn started her second round of swim lessons on Friday. Small world....a woman who I went to church with as a child has a daughter in Madelyn's class. I'm enjoying chatting with her and some of the other mothers as well. Madelyn had a blast, per usual!

No comments:
Post a Comment