Friday, January 21, 2011

Too foggy to be creative...

I'm recovering from the stomach flu....ugh! I forgot how terrible being sick is. I called into work the first time ever. I never get sick. In fact, the last time I remember having the stomach flu, I was 12 years old. Laying around all day is tough for me. Laying around while your sweet baby is in the other room laughing away, is nearly impossible. I got up periodically and tried to accomplish an item or two and played with Madelyn from a distance. I felt terrible though. Casey was off work this week, and the two of them carried on like they would as if I wasn't here. Casey is a pretty darn good Mr. Mom. It melted my heart to listen to the two of them playing together.

I realized I have a number of pictures to update the blog with.


Where's Madelyn?

Peek a boo!

Madelyn learned to sign 'more'.


Saturday night we celebrated Amanda's 30th Birthday!

Madelyn LOVES LOVES LOVES her books. She pulls them all off the bottom shelf of her bookcase and proceeds to flip through them. She squeals with delight the whole time!

Leo came over for a play date! Madelyn wanted to introduce him to Marley!

No comments:

Post a Comment