The countdown is on! I actually think it will be two weeks still, but there's no way to tell for sure. Everyone tells me the baby will come when he or she is ready! I'm not getting impatient yet, and I'm still comfortable! So it in your hands (or head) baby!!
Casey and I had a great Friday night out. It's hard to tell how many more chances we'll have to go out without having to arrange for a babysitter! We ate a restaurant that I had been dying to try for awhile, The Pasta Tree. It was adorable...quaint, cozy, warm, and romantic. It had antique mirrors, couches, and chandeliers....right up my alley! The food was delicious too! I'm taking advantage of my last weeks of pregnancy and indulging in whatever treat I want! I know after the baby is born I will be watching my calories and fat more closely. We had bread, a fried appetizer, salads, and pasta (with cream sauce even....oh the naughtiness!)!!
After dinner, Casey and I went to the Metro Market and picked out a dessert from the bakery. Their bakery rocks!! We each had a triple layer square....white cake, white chocolate mousse, white cake, chocolate mousse, white cake, and dark chocolate topping. It was amazing!
We rented two movies from the Red Box (which really isn't red) and headed home. Curling up in the arms of the man I love, eating chocolate, and watching a movie in bed....how can life be any more perfect!!
We watched Baby Mama today....geez I am so hormonal. I cried twice! Casey keep saying, "Laura it's a comedy." I thought it was a super cute movie though! Laughed out loud in between the tears!
Marley is watching Daddy make dinner. I watched from the couch! Marley and I went for a mile walk this morning. Geez.....never thought I would feel good about getting 1 whopping mile in!
38 weeks pregnant!!

No comments:
Post a Comment