
Throughout my pregnancy, people have asked if we had professional photos taken to document the experience. To not only show the physical changes my body has undergone, but to try and capture the emotions of joy, love, and anticipation that have so much been a part of our life for almost a year now. I liked the idea of working with a photographer to capture this time, but I was unsure if I really wanted to see what my swollen growing body looked like....While this worried me, I was also worried that after our baby was born I would have regret. So it was with the intention of avoiding regret, that I sent Todd Olson an email.
Todd took our wedding photos (pictures that I was more than thrilled with). He's someone who knows us, makes me feel comfortable, and has had three children the past four years (so he has experience with us pregos)!
I'm so thrilled with how the pictures turned out!






No comments:
Post a Comment