Friday, January 29, 2010

If only I always found so many goodies within a diaper!










My second shower was hosted by my aunts (Deb, Jo, and Lou) and my sister-in-law, Jenny. It was wonderful. The food was delicious....brunch items: eggs, fruit, monkey bread, and dessert! Every thing about the party was so elegant! I loved it! The centerpiece at the head table was a diaper cake! It was darling! I can't believe how much work must go into making one of these!




The morning included the traditional guess how big the belly is game....it wouldn't be a baby shower without this one, right?!? A new game....The Price is Right, Baby Style! Everyone had to guess how much each baby item cost and whoever was closest, won! My mother-in-law was within three cents! I enjoyed the fact that I over estimated....are babies really cheaper than you think!?! I also appreciated the fact that I got to keep all of the items used in the game!!


It was such a great morning and I feel so fortunate to have such a loving and supportive family. I can't wait to introduce our baby to them!


Addison is such a good little girl. She was so helpful at the shower too! Being the polite little sweetie that she is, she waited to be invited to unwrap presents!

Nancy and Patty gave us this soft blanket that matches our nursery perfectly!

It's frightening how wide I can open my mouth. The turtle is super cute though and plays all sorts of different musical instruments. I obviously was very excited about it! I play the baby the turtle's music often!

No comments:

Post a Comment