

Marley is at my feet 24/7 these days. I think he just figured out I'm having a baby. He constantly wants my attention. In fact, he's whining as I write this. Oh Marley, you are going to be in for a rude awakening. You'll always be my first baby, but change is coming pupper dog!

Oh goodness! This having a baby business is beginning to seem so real. I feel our baby move all of the time. My little peanut is on my mind non-stop! I am starting to go into full blown nesting mode, and it is stressing me out that we do not have everything set. I keep telling the baby to keep growing....you are not ready to be born yet! I don't think we are ready yet either! Once we have most of the nursery and vital components in order I'll feel much better. Things are in the works though. My mom and her good friend Dona are coming this weekend to put the finishing touches on the nursery with Casey. They will be stenciling the blue, green, red, and chocolate brown zig-zag stripes. I'm going with Chrissy to get the fabric for window treatments, the crib skirt, and accent pieces this weekend. Our crib is due to arrive on Tuesday. So we are making progress. I can't wait to see it all come together. I also have three showers coming up in the next three weeks! The amount of love I feel from my friends and family is incredible. They sure know how to make a girl feel special! This is such an exciting time in life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment