I can't do projects like this anymore without thinking about how fun it is going to be to do these kind of things with our kids. Casey is going to be such a phenomenal father. I can't wait for our family to grow....
Casey felt the baby kick for the first time tonight. In the last few days, the baby has been so active. The kicks no longer feel like a little "nudge". Casey and I were having dinner earlier and he looked at me shocked. I guess I let a little "ugh" as a received a kick to the gut! He said it was very surreal to feel the baby. I have to agree....I still have trouble wrapping my brain around the fact that it is a baby I'm feeling inside of me!
The last few days I have felt very pregnant. I'm waddling. I'm starving all of the time again. And I have had to take a nap the past two days. I wonder if this is my welcome to the third trimester! I think I may have to trade my running shoes for walking ones for the last twelve weeks....I ran two miles Friday night and it was so challenging. I hardly could walk on Saturday!
Casey has been diligently working on the baby's nursery and I've been documenting all of the progress he has made. I plan to post the pictures once the project is finished! Despite all of his efforts, don't hold your breath on this one. It's a big project. He spent 8 hours today just taping! I love my husband!

Oh! It brings me so much joy to read everything the two (three!) of you are up to! I am so excited for your future as a family of three. You will both be amazing parents. I can't believe you are already starting your third trimester! I am so looking forward to seeing pictures of the baby and hearing all about your experiences. I hope you keep the updates going after the baby is born!
ReplyDeleteAllison