Monday, February 29, 2016

Thanksgiving 2015

Thanksgiving is always one of my very favorite holidays. I love that it is filled with family, food, and fun. I have many years until I'll be hosting, I think, so the preparations are minimal on my part. Am I suppose to admit that?? Low stess = more wonderfulness! 
This year was special because Taylor, Joe, and Jessica came! Madelyn was so so excited to spend time with her cousins!
Monopoly was a favorite hand if the weekend! As was Dominoes! I can't tell you how elated I am that Madelyn likes Dominoes as much as me!! James even did a great job! 
World's best Nana and Papa! 

My sweet niece!! 
We went to the Children's museum in Madison! It was so cool!! Highly recommend it! 

We went to the Dancing Horses show in Lake Geneva. 
The kids really enjoyed it! 
We had a great day with the Murray family, too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment